My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

First Post

Bloggin, christ I never thought I'd become a blogger. But I've decided to give it a go because I've read so many interesting blogs over the last while. So here goes first post! Bring on the big bad world. That langer.

Last night Munster got whoopped by Lecister in Welford Road, very sad. That said we had a second string side out so the experience should do them the world of good. We beat Northampton the week before so its not all doom and glum.

Cork playing Kerry tomorrow in the All-Ireland semi's should be a cracker of a game, the rebels have really come on thanks to King Billy. I expect it to be a tight game and I've a feeling in my waters we're going to pull off an upset. Come on the Rebels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home