My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Strange Days and Nights

Not feeling the best today, its weird what a glance can do to you if it comes from a certain person. Screw it like I'm not usually this tempermental if anyone thinks I'm just being touchy. Man I feel like getting drunk now. But no, I'll be strong, going to go the gym tonight. Work this out the old fashioned way, go chop down some trees and stuff like that god forbid I'd talk about it.

Listening to Built to Spill - Keep it like a Secrect and I must say I'm very impressed by these guys, its like interpol but the guy singing can sing.

Working away with college stuff, FYP is getting tough, gota get my 3D models done this week or I'm fucked. No motivation though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home