My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Crap, my Flux Capacitor is broken

Been a mad few days. Goodbye Spanish Ones! My spanish flatmates left for spain this morning, very sad. Lots of tears and stuff last night. We'll see ye guys towards the end of the year!

Nothing much else happening really, trying to get some project work done but its going very slowly, no motivation really.

Listening to Athelete right, wires is a quality tune.

6 Nations kick off next week. I don't expect much from Ireland, I think we'll easily win all our home games but we're going to stuff it up against France and England and I don't Eddie O Sullivan is a good enough coach to get the best from this team. Structure flair would seem to be what he is currently trying to impose on the team and they did not look comfortable during the autumn internationals. Gloom Gloom Gloom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home