My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Please Stop Breaking Glass in my Head!

OVER! I'm hung over, its not easy, crazy night. Good craic. The only downside to the night was everyone being so knackered, that after a few pints they were gone! Very disappointing.

Well the next 3 weeks are going to be fun, well no just mental busy doing stuff. Got to get cracking into my fyp so time to start coding! Believe me my coding skills are well rusty. I've thought up a little side project for myself to start working on as well, hope to get that done in the next 2 weeks, more information about to fallow over the next week or so.

Aww man my head hurts! Anyway listing to Sufjan Stevens excellent album, illinois, what a legend of an album. Besting thing I've listen to so far this year, ya I know its out a while but I'm only getting into it now.

Possibly the most important news of the day, Munster are playing! Taking on Sale in an all or bust match in thomond park, going to be a cracker.

Munster: S Payne; J Kelly, B Murphy, T Halstead, I Dowling; R O'Gara, P Stringer; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes, D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell, D Leamy, D Wallace, A Foley (capt).

Replacements: F Pucciariello, D Fogarty, S Keogh, M O'Driscoll, TBC, M Lawlor, G Connolly.

Injury to Jeremy Manning last weekend has put us under serious pressure at out-half but we should be ok, Mossie is a talanted guy and should be able to step up to the plate if so required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home