My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I can't sleep because when I close my eyes I see a spider

Ya its true I can't sleep haven't slept properly in about 2 months now, I think there are few reasons for it, swing in and out of depression, missing people, final year in college pressure and stuff like that. The amazing this is, if your the kind of person who finds this crap amazing.. is that it hasn't really effected my day to dayness, if you get my meaning. Still the same me, I just can't sleep anymore.

Haven't updated this blog since really the summer, been off exploring what its like to be back in college for the last time. The last 3 months of 2005 were crazy really, don't remember much. Got drunk and did a lot of silly things but it was good fun and I'm not complaining. Can't wait to get out of this place though its doing my head in now.

Chipping away on my fyp, going nicely. Going to revolutionize the world! So it is. Well maybe a few misguided yells of disapproval anyway. More info to fallow on that.

You might be interested in the title of this entry, it comes from a song from "the boy least likely too" on off the many happy clappy pop sounding to come on to the scene last year.

Ok 4 hours to exam loads to do, back to it!

Just realised, I have no blogs linked! Anybody with an interest J2Me and graphics for mobile phones, drop a comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana-chan said...

Haha i like that posting
:)
an good luck with the exams!!!

5:42 a.m.

 
Blogger Roxja said...

Why thank you!

5:46 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home