My blog, its going to be full of stuff that interests me! Maybe it'll interest you to, maybe not.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Done!

Well glad thats over, unreal. Haven't slept properly in about 2 months now and I'm in pieces here. Exam was ok nothing special, loads of questions about the bloody "user" I hate that guy and apparently a lot of people think him an idiot.

So whats been happening lately, not to much, I decided to add some goggle ads to the blog see if I can generate some revenue, being a poor student and all that. So don't be afraid to go off clicking on stuff and installing firefox. Not going to go crazy with the ads just one or two, a search box and an install firefox. See what happens.

Anyway its been quiet a while since I updated this thing so I might as well let anyone who is interested know whats been going on over the last couple of months, nearly 4 at this stage. The big one would be coming back to college, which was nice. Its a bit of blur at this stage. Crazy nights out and easy on the study, you know yourself.

Been putting a lot of thought in my fyp (final year project) and its going nicely workiny away on my network side of things and should get on to implementing a GUI in the next two weeks, starting working on the graphics then. I'm making a game for a mobile phone, if I haven't said that already. Looking forward to getting stuck into the proper coding, soon. Planning phase is doing my nut in.

Other than that I dunno. In the middle of exams. 2 down 2 to go. Next two I'm not too exciting about graphics and software quality. Its not easy!

Going to be some session when its all over, I can tell you know.

On the music front, been listening to
We are Scientists

Whom I like. Also started listening to the concretes again, brilliant swedish band. Brings back some great and no so great memoirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home